The Center for the Promotion of Arts and Culture aspires to be a lively hub of activities to promote arts and culture at the local, national and international levels.
<b> Vision </b>
CMU Lanna Traditional House Museum : Leading Learning Resource for Lanna and Ethics Cultural and Way of Life
<b> Missions </b>
1. Preserve, conserve, restore, continue and develop local arts and cultures as part of the local and national heritage.
2. Collect and disseminate arts and cultural information.
3. Create values and enhance consciousness to recognize the value and importance of arts and culture in order to raise spiritual maturity.
4. Coordinate to foster the collaboration through arts and cultural exchange and integration at the local, national and international levels.
5. Develop the management system with emphasis on good governance and self reliance to ensure the continuity and sustainability of the promotion of arts and culture.